Now you would think that with all this time on my hands, I could get a lot done. But, no. It took all last week just to choose a wig or two. Jus
t think, for
the price of a good haircut or maybe even a really good cut and color, you can get the perfect style and color of your choosing. And unlike the trips to the salon where you pour over the hairstyle books and think, "Wow, I wish my hair could do that!", your hair (well the wig hair) will do exactly that - every time! Of course the models are drop dead gorgeous and smiling - very happy to have that wig on. I wonder how they would feel about wearing a wig every day :) So, here are a couple of choices. Derek suggested I get a pink, poofy wig. I'm thinking zebra stripes could work equally well! Thankfully, I have some good firends who are throwing a hat party for me. So on those days when I don't want the perfect hair, we can slip on a hat and be out the door - before Rob!
t think, for
the price of a good haircut or maybe even a really good cut and color, you can get the perfect style and color of your choosing. And unlike the trips to the salon where you pour over the hairstyle books and think, "Wow, I wish my hair could do that!", your hair (well the wig hair) will do exactly that - every time! Of course the models are drop dead gorgeous and smiling - very happy to have that wig on. I wonder how they would feel about wearing a wig every day :) So, here are a couple of choices. Derek suggested I get a pink, poofy wig. I'm thinking zebra stripes could work equally well! Thankfully, I have some good firends who are throwing a hat party for me. So on those days when I don't want the perfect hair, we can slip on a hat and be out the door - before Rob!We enjoyed a nice Thanksgiving just hanging out at Kent and Arlene's home. Rob and Kent deep fried the Turkeys - they actually turn out very good. I wasn't much help on Thanksgiving. It was good to be able to just rest. Rob and Jeremy discovered the joy of "Raving Rabbids", where they got hit with plungers from some angry rabbits and other assorted fun things. The rest of the kids enjoyed other assorted games and fun with cousins - all in all a good day.
1 comment:
We are glad you all could join us for
Thanksgiving! It was nice to have you here! :)
Post a Comment